Welcome to Poker Player Newspaper Classified Ads
Select the point you are at to get started:
Fill out the Registration form at the above link - a valid e-mail address is required to complete this process
Once logged in you'll see a huge button to place Classified Ads, Click the ad, or click this link to create a classified ad (must be logged in).
Fill out the Ad Creation Form - (See this image for the fields corresponding to the required item list below.)
1. You must enter a title for the system to find your ad, it does not count against the length of the ad.
2. You must fill out the Ad text field, this is the only text that counts against the length of your ad and the only text that will be run in the newspaper.
3. You must select a category for the ad to run in.
4. Click Save Once the Above are done.
IV. Review Your Classified Ad [Back to the Help Index]
1. Click the 'Edit Tab' to Edit the ad and change any elements
2. Be sure to make all edits before to paying for the ad. While you can edit the ad after payment it will result in delays as the ad must then be re-approved and possibly re-billed if the ad length has changed from the ad that was paid for.
When you're done creating and editing your ad click the Paypal Publish tab on your ad, as shown below.
Next, click the Paypal Pay / Subscribe button below the ad's description (as shown in the image to the right)
This will begin the PayPal Checkout Process. The PayPal checkout will differ depending on the payment method and account used, follow PayPal's onscreen instruction, this is a 100% secure process. You are now done, sit back and let us do the rest, distributing your ad to both traditionally and digitally, reaching tens of thousands of poker players like you.