July’s featured event at Seneca’s Salamanca was the $10,000 Guaranteed Hillside Poker Challenge. The room was packed with live table games and tournament action! With a $200 Buy-In + $30 Entry Fee = $10,000 tournament chips players vied for a $10,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool! Six places were paid out.
1. Scott Murawa . . . .$4,044.00
2. Michael Shanks . . .$2,385.00
3. Thomas Clayton . .$1,555.00
4. Mike Steinhauser . .$1,140.00
5. Philip Stiles . . . . . . . $726.00
Harrison Valley, PA
6. Chris Barton . . . . . . $578.00
Seneca Gaming and Entertainment is owned and operated by the Seneca Nation of Indians and has two Poker Room locations. They are at 768 Broad Street in Salamanca, NY and at the Seneca Niagara Casino and Hotel in Niagara Falls, NY. They offer live action Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and Seven Card Stud and a variety of tournaments. The Salamanca Room is open to 18 years and older and Niagara Falls is 21 and older.