Table of Content
Consider this when choosing a Non Gamstop Casino
Why would anyone look for a Gamstop-free casino?
The answer is simple. After you have blocked yourself from gambling in the Gamstop register, not many casinos will accept your registration.
This is great and exactly what the scheme is for. However, in many cases, you can not register even after your Gamstop-block is gone.
For example, let’s say you block yourself from gambling and choose 6 months. Even after 6 months, it’s sometimes hard to find casinos that will accept your registration.
This is one reason someone may search for online casinos not registered with Gamstop.
Another common reason is that players self-exclude themselves by impulse after a bad run at the blackjack tables or slots. Later on, they regret their decision and want to reverse their Gamstop ban.
This is not easy, by design.
Then it’s a lot easier to find a non Gamstop gambling site where you are allowed to place your bets without trying to trick the system.
There are, however, things to consider when choosing a casino not on Gamstop, such as:
- Online reputation
- Withdrawal times
- Bonus percentage and amount
- Are there free spins on deposit?
- What licence does the casino hold?
- What’s the total number of games?
- How many game providers does the casino have?
Playing at casinos not on Gamstop is legal
One thing that is good to remember is that playing at casinos not signed up to Gamstop is legal for UK players.
Some might think that it’s not, but that’s not true.
As a player, you can choose to play at any casino on the internet. However, the UKGC issues online gaming licences to certain casinos, allowing them to promote their websites to UK players.
In return, the operators pay 15% (soon 21%) tax on gross gaming revenue (GGR).
There are, however, casinos with licences in other jurisdictions who pay tax locally, but offer their websites internationally.
According to the UK Gambling law, they are not allowed to promote gaming services in the UK. This means that the UKGC could have a problem with them accepting UK players to their non gamstop casino sites.
However, the law does not state that it’s illegal for players, which makes it 100% legal to play at foreign casino websites, without UK licence.
Best online casinos not on Gamstop
|Bronze Casino||Curacao eGaming||5|
|Napoli Casino||Curacao eGaming||4,5|
|Spin Up Casino||Curacao eGaming||4,3|
In the comparison table above you find the best real money casinos not on Gamstop.
We hand-picked the top three operators and they all meet our criteria. This includes having good customer support, reoccurring bonus offers and a big enough game selection.
- Bronze Casino. Among online casinos not blocked by Gamstop Bronze is one of the best. With game suppliers like Betsoft and Microgaming, the game selection is flawless. The massive 300% bonuses are also something we love.
- Napoli Casino. With a 4,5 rating, Casino Napoli is a great contender to be the best casino not on Gamstop. Launched in 2019, the Curacao licenced operator has become a UK favourite with thousands of players.
- SpinUp Casino. This top casino website not participating in Gamstop has a 4,3 rating. This makes it the third-best online casino without Gamstop. The operator is based in Curacao and was founded in 2018.
Slots sites not registered with Gamstop
The most important factor when looking for slots sites that are not registered with Gamstop is, of course, the number of good slots from established providers.
For example, if a site has games from Microgaming, NetEnt and Play N’ GO, we would prefer that site any day of the week from a casino with only games from Fugaso.
The top 3 slot sites above all have good titles in their casino lobby, and we can warmly recommend them.
- Split Aces. A great name for a casino, based on splitting aces when playing Blackjack. Split aces has over 410 games available which is way above average. They also hand out bonuses worth over £1000 when depositing.
- Crazyno. A bit of a crazy name perhaps, but the game selection is no joke. With hundreds of slot machines and multiple reoccurring casino bonuses on a weekly basis, this is a bonus-hunters dream destination.
- Ridika Casino. If Crazyno was a crazy name, I guess Ridika is a bit ridiculous. However, it’s a great site to play slots on, and it’s not connected to Gamstop. All in all top-notch UK slot site.
What all casinos without Gamstop have in common
There are some traits that all casinos excluded from Gamstop have in common. For example, they all have licences in off-shore jurisdictions like Malta, Cyprus or Curacao.
Another thing is that these sites usually have bigger bonuses and VIP-programmes. This is why many high rollers choose these casinos over UK licenced operators.
What’s also good to know, is that operators not connected to Gamstop usually have really fast deposits, but withdrawals take a few days minimum.
Non Gamstop Casino FAQ’s
Gamstop is a self-exclusion scheme sponsored by the UK Gambling Commission. It covers most UK operators, so you can block yourself from gambling at most UK sites in one place.
Yes, there are.
Many casinos are not part of the Gamstop scheme yet, and some will never join. All UK licenced casino operators have to join the scheme soon, but gambling sites with foreign licences do not have to.
6 months up to 5 years. It depends on what period you choose.
You can block yourself for 6 months, 1 year or 5 years.
Yes, in theory, you can. In real life, it’s very hard to do so.
You can block yourself from all UK licenced operators on Gamstop, and there are other self-exclusion tools like Gamban and NetNanny that will block you from entering most gambling sites.
However, new casinos excluded from Gamstop are constantly appearing, making it a daunting task to block yourself manually from all sites.
Yes, you can. But it’s not easy.
To do so, contact Gamstop customer service to discuss a potential solution.
Yes, it is free.